Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my desk moved at work to a new spot where I can't see my bike anymore. It's parked right outside the door though of a very busy place where 500+ employees work. I had to stay about 30 mins late today and I walk out back and turn the key on... go to start the motor and someone has put my bike into gear... So I flip it into nuetral and fire it up. Nothing wrong... Put my earplugs, helmet, and gloves on while it warms up and hop on and my right mirror is messed... So I hop off and do a check and someone has TIPPED my bike over on it's right side... drug it along the ground and then stood it back up about 3 feet away... Thinking I wouldn't notice... It broke my right mirror, blinker, cracked the plastic. Snapped the right rearset completely off so it's hanging from it's break lines just dangling there. ruined my bar end and the tail of the bike is bent. BENT THE SUBFRAME.. How the @#[email protected]# do you bend the subframe? it's about an inch to the left now! Only thing I can think of is that they hit my bike and went up and over it. I don't know... too pissed right now. Supposed to be a security camera that they are going to check on and see if they can see anything. Only bright spot is that the camera is pointed right at it from 20 feet away.
They're not going to let me know who did it if they find out. If it's an employee I will be written a company check and their wages are going to be docked. guess that's another bright spot.. If they find em

·
Registered
577 Posts
That's good enough reason to convince your boss to get your desk moved back!

Sorry bout the bike tho. Hope they catch that f*****!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
thats more than jus tipping over. sounds like someone may have hit it. ive dropped my bike before from it sitting on a rear stand....and i got no where near the damage you got.
thats just fuckt up....hope you find the bastard that did it. effin people man!!!!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
madbrown75 said:
you should call the cops. they had to have hit it with a car to do that much damage and that's a hit and run.
That's a good idea. That way they would be forced to tell the police who it was that was on the video tape. It would be a good idea to get that done, just in case your Co. for some reason doesn't want to pay out the damage on the bike.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Damn man, sorry bout that, I'd be pissed!!! Especially at your work too, you need to find out who did that and do call the cops, they deserve to be recoginized.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, I'm off of Recker and Elliot... And I called the police and they won't do anything because it's on private property. It's between me and the individual and if my work chooses to get involved they can... Buncha crap

·
Registered
553 Posts
Stratispho said:
I just got my desk moved at work to a new spot where I can't see my bike anymore.
Ummmmmmmm....Yeeeaahhhhhh....Milton, were gonna go ahead and move your desk to storage room B.....Ummmmmmm Kaaayyy....Thaaaaaanks...

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
That sucks. Thats the reason I don't ride my bike to work. As much as I would love to I just can't do it. Hope you get the person.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Yeah, Id definitely call the police on that one. You'd see more results if theyre involved.
To do that much damage someone had to have hit it with a car. Id be fuming if I were you as well. I know it must be a huge parking lot with that many employees, but you might take a walk around the lot to check for damage on cars there. Id actually start at the back of the lot since whoever did it would be trying to hide and would want to be more in the back.

·
Registered
504 Posts
lil' redneck girl said:
i think what would be even funnier is if the person has no clue it's yours, starts getting his paycheck docked, and starts bitching about it at the watercooler with you listening. HAHAHA!!!! then you'd know who it was if your company won't tell you!
LOL! That would be awesome to overhear at work!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
That sucks when they wont tell you who did it. They should be more than punished. paying the damage is not enough. THey should get more for running. Like maybe their teeth kicked in by you with your boots on. Sorry that happened to you

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Yeah sounds like Office Space, I say burn it down. ;)

Jason

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dude don't request to move your desk............ After you get it all fixxed park that mutha F____a right in front of you desk like in the middle of everyone.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, it sucks. Same sort of thing happend to my brother in-law. He parked his bike(Honda CBR 1100 XX Super Blackbird) at school and a former judge backed over it and I mean literally and then drove off like nothing happened. A security guard got his license plate number and called the cops, when my brother in law got out there he freaked of course, his bike was trashed. When the cops talked to the judge he said he didn't relize that he had run over his motorcycle so the cops didn't even write him a ticket, but his insurance did cover the repairs.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Damn sorry about the damage.. id be slippin the security ppl a few bills in exchange for photgraphic evidence (hehe).. i figure you go over and tip their car over and then put it b ack, makes it even, no?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts