Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rubber cover to my rear air shock cansiter was stolen off my bike while I was in safeway. Why are people so desperate to steal such a insignificant part?

Anyhow, how important is it to you, to have that piece?

I was thinking it keeps people hands off the valve. So I was thinking of making a billet cover with a 1/4-20 screw or something to put a squeeze on the canister. So someone would have to actualy have a allen wrench with them to steal it, or to mess with your air shock.

What are your opinions on the cover to the air canister?

Jim

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
yea man, whoever jacked that piece is gonna have some bad karma nipping at his balls! don't worry, he'll get what's coming to him.
and the screw idea sounds good, but i don't think you should worry about it. it's not like that kinda thing happens often and you shouldn't have to alter your bike. if it happens again though.... :evil:KILLTHEM!!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
That sucks man, its pretty bad that people are that desperate. I had someone steal my steel valve caps off my truck rims....pretty sad man....I mean come on man, valve caps? :evil:

You could probably get a part number from ronayers.com, they may actually sell the part, but atleast get the part number from the assembly diagram.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts