Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rusted Hood
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is a complete hoax. i filled out an application for my car and bike and sent him in a pic. well this guy calls and starts asking me what i want to do and if i can attend car shows. he butters me up about all the stuff theyr going to send me. then he asks if i want to pay the $99 enrollment fee with credit or debit. i tell him to send me the email and ill look over it with my parents:book1: he said you have 5 minutes and i told him my mom is at work. he then told me he couldnt save applications so i told him i would just send it again later. then i hear Bye Bye and he hangs up...what a tool..i just wanted to vent a little haha

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
is a complete hoax. i filled out an application for my car and bike and sent him in a pic. well this guy calls and starts asking me what i want to do and if i can attend car shows. he butters me up about all the stuff theyr going to send me. then he asks if i want to pay the $99 enrollment fee with credit or debit. i tell him to send me the email and ill look over it with my parents:book1: he said you have 5 minutes and i told him my mom is at work. he then told me he couldnt save applications so i told him i would just send it again later. then i hear Bye Bye and he hangs up...what a tool..i just wanted to vent a little haha
Some sponsors have a buy-in to cover partial costs of future promotions. Lucas Oil is a free sponsor for Amateur SCCA open-class up here, but for the same class, Sparco requires a minimum buy-in unless you are sponsoring a car through one of their distributors. I had to pay a $2K buy-in for A'PEXi JPN. But yeah, online sponsor sites are usually garbage.

·
Rusted Hood
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah...i understand the money..but 99 bucks to just get the info email kinda ticked me off a little

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
yeah...i understand the money..but 99 bucks to just get the info email kinda ticked me off a little
Oh, snap! That was just to get the info? Eff that noise. That guy was a douche-bag. Who charges for an information package? What a loser. You did good for not signing up for that.

·
Rusted Hood
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah...i may be an unresponsible 19 yr old with horrible money management skills...but damn.. butter me up a little better next time haha:toothy4:

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
lol lol lol
Yeah at least get a reach around :toothy4::toothy4:

yeah...i may be an unresponsible 19 yr old with horrible money management skills...but damn.. butter me up a little better next time haha:toothy4:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts