Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving around Boston, going by Boston University. I'm stopped at a long red light. There's this Air Force guy there with his buddies in full dress uniform. He starts checking me out, and whistling at me. "Are you gonna give me a ride?" This, I am used to and just ignore him.

He's asking me for my name on the corner, and a group of girls walking by start cheering for him. "Give him a ride! Give him a ride!"

Next thing I know, he's climbing on the back seat of my bike! He wraps his arms around me and presses his body into me tightly!

"Hey!" I yell. "Don't be an *******!"

He gets off my bike, and his Navy buddies are laughing at him for being rejected. This guy is seriously cute, and if I weren't married I would have blasted off with him. As it is, I've just publicly rejected him.

Crazy. Just crazy. The thing is, even when boys are being bad they're still cute. ^_^

Bri

·
Registered
76 Posts
Haha. This is the second thread about random people just jumping on a persons back seat in the past month or so. Is this really that common of a problem?! And where are all the cute girls jumping on my bike?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Haha. This is the second thread about random people just jumping on a persons back seat in the past month or so. Is this really that common of a problem?! And where are all the cute girls jumping on my bike?
lol, although i think the last one was a dude too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know, isn't it crazy? I really admired his guts.

He was Air Force. I'm sorry for the mistake - my dad was in the Navy, so it's the first branch I think of.

Bri

·
Registered
277 Posts
HAHAHA you should have gave the throtle a little blip when he was getting off the bike. That whould have been so freaking funny.:crackup:

·
Registered
416 Posts
I've never had someone jump on my bike while I was on it, but I have been downtown SA (I work at a bar so I got out at like 2am when the bars are closing) and I was at a light. A girl ran up behind me and smacked me on the ass!:drunk:pretty weird. She was saying stuff but I had my headphones in.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts