Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO today I pull up to a light and who pulls up next to me? a GSXR1000 in the porper GXSR clothing. He flips up his visor and says "hey Honda's suck!", I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face, thinking to myself why the hell would he waste his time to tell me this and he obviously has never ridden one. Then he says ill F'n smoke you(of course he will in a strait line its a litre bike) the light turns green he drops that clutch, and STALLS!!! hahaha. I just rode past him pointing and laught. Dumbass!

·
Registered
931 Posts
LOL thast awsome man. i fukn hate stupid people liek that... your bike sux but i cant even drive my own so idunno how i would know that... douche bag

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
caboarder2001 said:
Ya here in So. Cal everyone thinks that they are the hardest shiz in the world. We will see how hard they are when they crash
+1, what flavor of squid are we going to have today? pourey or grated?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
man that is awesome you showed GSXR boy the cool , collective, confident attitude us honda riders posses thanks for the laugh

·
Registered
787 Posts
i hope that will never happen to me because i think i wouldve drop my bike from laughing histerically

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would've kicked his a$$... If it was legal to do so, of course.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Excerpt from the post that the same gixxer rider wrote on some random Suzuki TOTALLY LIKE ROCKS DUDE messageboard when he got home...

"Today, I pulled up beside some fagg on a 600rr. When I got up beside him, he actually started crying and pee'd himself because of my big bad ass Gixxer 1000. HONDAS SUCKS DUDE!! Then, when the light changed, I immediately did a killer rolling burn out to a perfect stand up. Stupid little Honda got ahead while my Big bad ass..... wait, HONDA SUCKS DUDE!!... Gixxer 1000 was spinning up its bad ass back wheel. I passed him though on the back wheel and slapped his sorry ass on the back of the head... PUNK!! HONDA SUCKS DUDE!!"

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Went down to ECC to get some oil last weekend, When leaving a kid was getting on his brand new GSXR 750. Wearing Shorts, T-Shirt, Gloves and Helmet. I went up to him and asked if he was serious about riding it out like that. His response, "Why would I need all that other s***." I wanted to give him my card and tell him to call me when he was done getting the road taken out of his A**. I happened to follow him out.. He went down the road real cocky.. Untill he damn near dropped it at the stop light.

We should set these two idiots up for a ride.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've noticed there's a partisan-like attitude between those who ride Hondas/Yamahas/Etc. I don't see why we can't all get a long. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but why so much hate--we're all brothers from what I see. I know I'm "preaching to the choir" as it may, but humor me, I just had to say it. I mean we should all respect each other as riders....except for those Kawasaki guys... man... who designs their bikes. Haha j/p. =)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts