Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the game store and they said it hasn't come in yet. I went to Wal-Mart and the UPS guy was delivering and the lady looked through all the stuff and said it didn't come. I then called the motorcycle shop where I saw you could reserve a copy no luck there. He walked down to the game store and asked if they had it yet and that guy said it will be out next week on the 11th. I thought today was the day. Does anyone have it yet?

·
Registered
514 Posts
the graphics would be sick on the 360...it would definately tide over my winter riding withdrawls!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Both are on order from amazon for me :) says should arrive 4 me between 5th and 9th.. guess I should hurry up and finish playing blazing angels :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
CBR/LS1 said:
I went to the game store and they said it hasn't come in yet. I went to Wal-Mart and the UPS guy was delivering and the lady looked through all the stuff and said it didn't come. I then called the motorcycle shop where I saw you could reserve a copy no luck there. He walked down to the game store and asked if they had it yet and that guy said it will be out next week on the 11th. I thought today was the day. Does anyone have it yet?
I got the same crap...3 places told me it would be in tomorrow!

·
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was calling Wal Mart around 1am asking about it and they said wait till 7. I gave them a while and showed up at 1030 and that's when I found out the bad news.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Today (April 4th) is the ship date. Some places say they'll have it on the shelf on the 5th (EB, Game Stop), some on the 6th (Best Buy [.com]). I'll just hit BB on Thurs.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i ordered mine on ebay on the 29th. I haven't heard about shipping so I emailed the seller like 10 minutes ago. His page claimed he had them in stock on the 29th but he could be lying to sell his before others. I also remember reading that it takes "2-3 business days" to ship. I think that would equal to the 4th or 5th. I'll see what he says

·
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This makes me mad because I'm not going to be able to pick it up until Sunday now. Post up how you guys like it so I can at least read about it.

wolfpac52 said:
I was told by gamestop that it was shipping on the 4th, arriving on the 5th.

·
Registered
23 Posts
gamestop told me next week

gamestop told me it doesn't come out until next week, but i'll be checking again on tomorrow anyway.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
just got my tracking number from ebgames will be in tomarrow. :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
I answer my own questions

1st paragraph of preview from gamespot:

"It's been the better part of a decade since the original Gran Turismo redefined racing on consoles, but Polyphony Digital has finally moved into the realm of two-wheeled racing with Tourist Trophy. The game maintains the compulsive drive for authenticity that the Gran Turismo series is known for, but with a much narrower focus. So while it may just be Gran Turismo with motorcycles, it's still a great racing game in its own right."

1 - 20 of 33 Posts