Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly, I really want to see Max Biaggi win. I like the guy. And to see someone who started riding at the age of 18 and make it to the pros (MotoGP) that's an amazing story to me compared to those who've been riding since they were 6 or 7.

And my next rider would be Tamada representing Minolta (Honda). Just a very happy, good guy he seems.

And last, it would be Sete. He's worked and fought so hard last year.

I like Rossi, and he seems to be a great guy and very talented but I honestly believe these other guys can and will beat him.

·
Registered
411 Posts
well.......... In a pipe dream where rossi wouldn't win it; I'd like to see colin win it for sure.

Second would be capirossi. He and the little factory that could, that'd be sweet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Max Biaggi will give Rossi a run for his money this year, I think Rossi is going to be this years big winner again. It's not the bike but the rider. Although Collin Edwards is Rossi's teammate this year, I don't think he has it anymore. Who ever is going to win the Moto GP will be aboard either a Honda or Yamaha.

Let the Racing Begin.

·
Registered
122 Posts
it would be really cool to see the texas tornado in the running, maybe being with rossi is just what he needs. They seem to really hit it off. i like edward just because he tells it like it is. I would agree with hondaf4iguy in saying I would also love to see John Hopkins or even Kenny Roberts jr.up there but it aint going to happen on a suzuki. Both are extremly talented. With the bikes those guys have it is always impresive when they can run toward the front....you know for that suzuki to be up there they are really pushing it. Wish those boys were on a honda!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Nicky Hayden but I also think that Colin Edwards would have had had a chance this year if he had stayed on the Honda.

·
Registered
82 Posts
sete sete sete :mrgreen:
i like rossi too but it's getting boring seeing him win everytime, just like how ferrari dominate F1. with the change to some rules this year in F1, it's more interesting now.

anyway, it seems like the SBK guys cant keep up with the MotoGP guys, i like Bayliss and Edwards too but seems like they really cant keep up.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My votes for Nicky,
Colin &
John
(in that order)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I dont really care who wins the championship, I just wanna see very close, exciting races. As long as they're dicing it out on the track I'll be a happy viewer. Last year there were wa too many races where the lead guy just runs away with it. I wanna see Rossi, Biaggi, Tamada, Gibernau all go at it.

CE bores the hell out of me. Last year he was talking about how he could really win on the RC211v and now that he's jumped ship to yamaha he down talks the honda :evil: . I hope he doesnt win a single race.

Go Rossiaggimadanau!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tamada.

Although Hopkins, Roberts, or Capirosi would be cool....

...It's not gonna happen.

·
Registered
596 Posts
My favorite guy is Nicky, but I really want to see Sete win the championship. I don't think that he gets the creidit that he is due as a rider. It would be good to see anyone but Val win because that would even up the racing again. Don't fall asleep though, Rossi is the best on this planet...

1. Sete
2. Nicky
3. Tamada
4. Rossi
5. Barros
10. Biaggi (on zee factory Honda...)
:bounce:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I'd like to see Nicky win, although highly doubtful, so I'll just hope for some consistent podium finishes.

Not too interested in Edwards or Hopkins, although I would like to see Hopkins do well.

I'd also like to see Tamada, Melandri and Xaus step it up.

·
Registered
236 Posts
ccwilli3 said:
well.......... In a pipe dream where rossi wouldn't win it; I'd like to see colin win it for sure.

Second would be capirossi. He and the little factory that could, that'd be sweet.
My sentiments exactly.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm all about MAX taking the win. He's quite a rider. I know everybody likes rossi, blah blah blah. I'll give him credit for being very talented and deserving his wins, but outside of that, he strikes me as a douche.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts