Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
flat grey/black color..with the grafitti. and uhh....:icon_supe bike is sick looking...wish i would have waited till this year to pick a new bike up instead of getting my white silver 07. sorry i dont have any pics but i kno everyone knows basically what it looks like...nice little price tag too..$9899. but yea thought id share..im really impressed with the looks this year on the 600rr. by the way the bike is located at RideNow in Concord NC. only one theyve got if anyone is interested in picking an 08 up.

·
Registered
121 Posts
flat grey/black color..with the grafitti. and uhh....:icon_supe bike is sick looking...wish i would have waited till this year to pick a new bike up instead of getting my white silver 07. sorry i dont have any pics but i kno everyone knows basically what it looks like...nice little price tag too..$9899. but yea thought id share..im really impressed with the looks this year on the 600rr. by the way the bike is located at RideNow in Concord NC. only one theyve got if anyone is interested in picking an 08 up.
You're only like the 200th person to act like they are the first ones to see it...old news. You prob should have waited to get the '08, the one you have is a little feminine...
BTW, if you don't appreciate the bike that you have...get rid of it, someone out there will love it and give it a home.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt say i didnt like my bike...and do everyone a favor and dont be a douchebag. you:supergay: .

·
Registered
744 Posts
I personally am glad I bought an '07. I got black so the colour thing isn't so important. The important part is riding and I have done a **** load since.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i think the graffiti is hot.. although i havent seen it in person.. i'm thinking it's kinda like the white/sil.. the picture in the catalog does not do it justice until you see it in person.. as far as giving up the white? probably not. i don't think there are alot of bikes out there that are white.. do correct me if i'm wrong.. but i would love to add the graffiti in my future collection..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Be glad you got the white '07 - beautiful bike. I've got the blue/silver and almost went with the white. I really wasn't digging the photos of the '08 grafitti scheme until I saw it - looks nicer in person. Same thing I said 'bout the blue/silver. I don't know where the "feminine" comment about your bike came from, I guess that's their interpretation/impression of the bike. I think feminine is the last thing I'd call the CBR.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea well i love my white 07. im one of only 3 around here and bikes are pretty common here in central NC. im 30 mins north of charlotte and only 2 hours from deals gap. so the only thing i can see to do is have both lol. so i may very well be looking at an 08 to add to the stable.:biggrin:

·
Registered
247 Posts
No blue/silver kills all! I cant believe Honda did continue such a GREAT color scheme.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
I hope to see an 08 in my garage soon.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I personally HATE the new design of the 08's. I got a good look at em this weekend. The front end looks like it was smashed into a fricken dump-truck or somethin. It really needs to be more edgy/contemporary than this wussified looking front end. If you like it thats awesome! I personally like the 08 zx10r, that thing feels amazing...very ergonomic! Yes I still love my 05 rr, but Honda has disappointed me this year

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I personally HATE the new design of the 08's. I got a good look at em this weekend. The front end looks like it was smashed into a fricken dump-truck or somethin. It really needs to be more edgy/contemporary than this wussified looking front end. If you like it thats awesome! I personally like the 08 zx10r, that thing feels amazing...very ergonomic! Yes I still love my 05 rr, but Honda has disappointed me this year
i guarantee the 07RR performs significantly better than your 05...even in stock trim.

take the bike to the track, and you'll VERY QUICKLY reconsider calling it a "disappointment."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts