1 - 20 of 472 Posts

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Nice find!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Bookmarked that ****, EXCELLENT response to the endless threads asking that exact question.. First bike was a ninja 650.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
First bike Y2k Turbine superbike FTMFW

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
My 03 600rr is my first bike.

I do want to pay my respects to some of the valid arguments the author of this posts has.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
this is great. thanks, i will spread it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nice find, I'll refer people to this when they're looking at getting into the 2 wheeled world.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
my first bike was a kawasaki spectre 550f. second bike 03' 600RR. third bike who knows......:cruising:

great read Sincalirider!!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
nice work sinny, i love that line, "these bikes do not tolerate mistakes..." haha, nope, they sure don't.

*edit- very first bike, 93 suzuki DRZ 200. "the pig" :facepalm:

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
:+1:

fist bike was a rebel 250!

I do suggest a 250 "sport bike" if your wanting to get one later on... I basically had to relearn riding after i switched to the rr

·
Registered
123 Posts
My 1st was a 1000R ninja back in 1992. I came from riding moto-x since ace 6 though. So I had a lot of seat time.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Nice post. Ninja 250 here for my first bike last year, and just as the article said..had my first crash after 2 months (Another car cutting infront of me).

I'm still breaking in my CBR (Have under 500 miles), and I completely understand the likelihood of a crash or lowside. I have it fully paid off, and full insurance coverage for that very reason. If it happens, it'll be quite a sad day..but it's reality. Pay the deductible (if my fault) and keep going.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
First bike `11 600RR

I guess I'm doing it wrong

1 - 20 of 472 Posts