Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Sign me up for two, just for the laughs!

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I rarely give the time of day to anyone that comes door to door, but someone like him with hard work and ingenuity like that deserves the time. I would definitely buy from him if he came around here.
But I do feel bad that a lot of what he said was basically a racist joke about himself or just black people in general. I know he wants to make people laugh so hopefully he is OK with what he's saying it and not hating himself at night for saying it. Still pretty funny though.

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
wow he is amazing, id pay just to have that guy visit my house, id totally buy one

·
Registered
666 Posts
I rarely give the time of day to anyone that comes door to door, but someone like him with hard work and ingenuity like that deserves the time. I would definitely buy from him if he came around here.
But I do feel bad that a lot of what he said was basically a racist joke about himself or just black people in general. I know he wants to make people laugh so hopefully he is OK with what he's saying it and not hating himself at night for saying it. Still pretty funny though.
I was thinking the same thing. He didn't quite seem entirely comfortable with the jokes, just used to them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts