Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally sold my '07 600RR (White/Silver, over $2K in upgrades on it, 4200 miles, MINT) for $8500. Some kid from Ohio came and bought it cash. I picked up a '06 1000RR (Red/Black, bone stock, 1,953 miles, MINT) for $6500 with a clean title (no liens to deal with). I'll miss the '07 but the 1000RR is head and shoulders above the 600, I can not believe the difference in power between these bikes. I have been riding since 2000 and I have always just ridden 600's. I am hooked on the 1000's power and handling. Here are some pics, I picked it up on 8/8/08. I ordered all my parts from motosport on Thursday, got free overnight shipping and they saved me a little bit of money. Here is what I have done so far:

Akrapovic Carbon Slip-On
Power Commander 3
BMC Filter
Hotbodies LED Flush Mounts
Clear Alternatives Integrated Tailight
Load Equalizer (makes the turn signals blink normal)
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator
Puig Windscreen
LP Carbon Inlay Sliders
LP Carbon Swingarm Sliders
Took off all the stickers and reflectors

Waiting for my DDM HID kit, 3rd eye from Tripage, Pazzo Levers and my remote start.

Let me know what you guys think:

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
boo! Your white 600 looked amazing man...I'd never get rid of that

congrats on the pickup! was 6500 the asking price or was it higher? thats a real good price

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
looks nice, man. now that the wifey's got her m/c licence i've got to get me one of those. '06/'07 1000RR, same bike right?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
boo! Your white 600 looked amazing man...I'd never get rid of that

congrats on the pickup! was 6500 the asking price or was it higher? thats a real good price
The asking price was $7200, but I got him down to $6500. I actually picked it up in Harrison, NY (Westchester County)

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Congrats man take it easy with that speed demon

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Congrats on joining the literbike club!

Whatever you do DON'T ride the '08 1000RR! :)

lol

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Looks great!! Thats a great price too!!! maybe U should've held out for the 09 1k....Its even sweeter than the 06....

late

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
looks GREAT dude! tasty mods! have fun, ride safe :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts