Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
C.F.A. member **New Joyzeeeeeee Racer YAAAA BOY
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I sold my 03RR this weekend and picked up this 04R1. I was sad to see her go but I was even happier about my new toy. Time to dust off the compressor and Spray gun.

Bye bye baby:

Here's my new woman, rode her today, oh man is she quick, and she doesn't feel any heavier than my 600. All I need is an upper and some lights.

Here's a chop of my paint scheme, I haven't painted in a while but I'm sure I can still hold my own, I'll keep you guys posted:

I'm locked on the scheme but can't choose between these two colors----- VOTE HERE!!
Option A:

Option B:

BTW don't flame me too much I'm not leaving you guys, lol.

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
I didn't know you were still selling the RR...sad to see her leave but your new bike is going to be tits when you're finished!:01_thumbu
keep us posted on the winter work

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last paint job I did came out sick so hopefully I can do it again!

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't know you were still selling the RR...sad to see her leave but your new bike is going to be tits when you're finished!:01_thumbu
keep us posted on the winter work
I wasn't pushing it too hard but I found a deal I couldn't turn down.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
dude!!!.. I just traded in my r6 with r1 too!!..I can't wait until I ride.. Do you need stock parts? I'm selling some of my parts.. let me know..

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
R1's are hot! i thought you bought an R1 in good shape, but as long as you can fixed the damaged one you but, you should be good. keep us posted.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Bleh R1
:sign18:
We can turn this into the upgraded motorcycle thread! Although I would have kept my 600RR as well but I had to move to Europe.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Can't wait to see the R1 when you're done. I love R1's.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I love r1's I have an 03.. with the red flames as a 2nd bike.. woot.

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IMO 2004+ R1 is the best looking stock bike ever made, (mabye besides the MV agusta)
I can't fight you on that. My RR was def a monster when it came to handling and performance but the R1 is a little sexier.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts