Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll she's gone. I had to do it. My wife and I are expecting our second son (Colin) in January and my wife said one of the bikes have to go. Its been great talking to all of you, this is one of the best sites I've ever been associated with. Take care everybody, hopefully I'll see you out there.

V

·
0 Posts
Good luck with the baby. It would still be cool if you hung around...even though you area Nole. :razz:

·
Registered
932 Posts
brinks13081, it's refreshing to hear that people still have a sense of responsibility. I'm sure that selling the rr was heartbreaking, however, you made the right decision. Congratz on the son and you have my wishes for a happy and prosperous future.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
At least you're still on 2 wheels. Congrats on the kid!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Your part of the family.....there`s no escaping it now. I`m sure everybody will agree that your still more than welcome here. Congrats on the newest addition to your family!!!

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
congrats with the baby! sorry to hear that you had to give up the RR, responsiblities and priorites though - right? come back and visit! be safe!

C

·
0 Posts
sHOULD OF KEPT THE rr :lol2: Congrats on the new baby on the way :bounce: Keep in touch!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts