Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently put flush mounts on my '04 up front, and now the brake light doesn't work. It lights up, just wont get brighter when the brake is pressed (lever or pedal). I have searched and can't find the problem anywhere. I see that they blink fast, and have found the adding resistors would slow them down, but would it also effect my brake light? Would adding resistors fix my broke light problem, or just slow down the blinkers? Any help would be awesome... I have to keep an eye on my mirrors to make sure some crazy ass cali driver doesn't run into me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yay, that fixed it.. well, thats the problem... the spring mechanism on the pedal was pulled taught. theround plastic piece doens't wanna sit in that holder... so i just disconnected it for now... brake light comes on withleve, so thats all that matters. LOL thanks man.

·
Registered
40 Posts
There is a thumbwheel adjustment on the rear brake switch, you should be able to adjust it down as far as you want:01_thumbu

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i see that. the switch itself isn't wanting to fit into the hole that holds it in place. (i haven't really tried too hard, or involved tools yet) ill prolly wait til sat to really look into it. thanks man, i appreciate the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts