Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I order some oil and filter for my MV from Solomoto yesterday and I have not gotten a shipping notification yet. I got an email saying they have confirmed my order but it's been almost 18 hours and they have not sent a tracking number. I even called them at 2AM but they did not answer their phone so I'm really worried. I have filed a claim with my paypal and alerted the FBI, BBB, CIA, WWF and PETA. What should be my next steps?

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
I ordered some dirty dirty sex from a hooker last night... all she gave me was a weak handjob. I'm currently in the process of filing a claim through paypal to get my money back!

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
That is unacaptable, way too long and what horrible customer service :popcorn:

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
I order some oil and filter for my MV from Solomoto yesterday and I have not gotten a shipping notification yet. I got an email saying they have confirmed my order but it's been almost 18 hours and they have not sent a tracking number. I even called them at 2AM but they did not answer their phone so I'm really worried. I have filed a claim with my paypal and alerted the FBI, BBB, CIA, WWF and PETA. What should be my next steps?
This pisses me off to no end!! Lets ALL pull our pants down and have angry butt secks with each other!!

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
I saw this and was just like FVCK!!!!!!! Love the satire.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Monkay want to smach peoples back doors in. I want to join in who with us.
Yea!!! Were smashing down back doors and going in through the exit only!!

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Who ever came up with the word a s s u m p t i o n s i s a s m a r t m o t h e r b i o t c h

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Just remember to yell surprise first.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts