Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
solution to fender eliminator problem
its real simple actually. have tripage put leds in your pegs then relocate the plate. nothing to it! lol i'm curious to see what manufactures do though too.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
sounds good but you and i know in a lot of states that wont be accepted
by the lawman

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Yeah I can't wait to see what Tripage has in mind for the 07.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
moe... i agree but then again what constitutes a legal taillight anyway... has to be so bright? any help from the fellow members that are PD on here about the matter.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
I think the majority of the FEs are going to be like the Mad doc FE which people use with the Mad Doc tails. it encorporates the brake light and signals in one piece. Hopefully it will be plug-in for easy on/off at the track.

·
Registered
893 Posts
yeah i agree i think it will be a bar with signals / brake light like you said tomi... LOL you already got your color picked out huh!!!

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
TippinRR said:
yeah i agree i think it will be a bar with signals / brake light like you said tomi... LOL you already got your color picked out huh!!!
It's the only one that looks decent. Also I've always had a thing for the white interceptor. My favorite colors on vehicles are black, white, or blue. The blue looks like complete ass and I don't want to spend money on a set of black mids for the all black. Also after owning all black it's a major pain in the ass to keep clean. The white will appear cleaner longer and won't show as many fine scratches.

They really should have used the black mids on all the bikes. It would look so much better that way. Even the white would probley look better with a silver mid. I think somebody messed up in the office with that one.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
this is a horrible pic, but I think most fe's will be a variation on this

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I don't know... I am sure there will be some ways around it but DOT is DOT. Seems to me like Honda made some poor design changes. =[

Jason

·
Registered
909 Posts
but then again the real question is why did honda took off the original tail light? i just dont get the purpose in that, very dumb

·
Registered
779 Posts
from looking at the pics of the 06 next to the 07
it looks like they made the tail slightly smaller. and by smaller i mean they just chopped the overhang of the tail off where the light used to be.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
toly's RR said:
but then again the real question is why did honda took off the original tail light? i just dont get the purpose in that, very dumb
They were probley thinking about the trackibality of the bike. It will be a lot easier than taping up the taillight or having to pull a fuse to kill it and hopefully the fender will be easily removed just for that reason.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts