·
Registered
947 Posts
Pretty Sharp Collection!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1:18th for everything. Good size and pretty cheap as it goes for diecast. This was about half of what I have, I have a ton of bikes from over the years.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
nice collection you have going there.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Are the cars Auto Art cars? If so are they pretty good quality? The Auto Art cars appear to have incredible detail. I collect 1/18 scale Viper models.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, actually I don't have any Auto Art, they tend to be more on the $50-$100 price range, everything here runs under $40 per. I think I paid $50 for the J. Villenueve car after he won the championship, but that's about the most expensive one I have. All the DTM cars you can pick up for $29.99, the stock stuff is even cheaper.

Clobato: post up some of your vipers if you could. Auto art makes real quality 1:18th.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't have any Auto Art Vipers. My Vipers are all the cheap cars, Bburago, Maisto, Hot Wheels and so on. I wouldn't mind getting some of the Auto Art cars though

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
clobato said:
I don't have any Auto Art Vipers. My Vipers are all the cheap cars, Bburago, Maisto, Hot Wheels and so on. I wouldn't mind getting some of the Auto Art cars though

Yeah Clobato, that Blue/White Viper on the end is sweet, I mean they all are. But I'm mad at myself, because Target had that Blue one for like $16.99 last fall, but I passed on it for some reason. Should have got it.
1/18th scale right?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts