Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-Power Railz Track Cage
-Parts Unlimited F & R sprockets ( 16/45 steel)
-EK 525 Chain
-Derlin Bar Ends/Swing Arm Spools
-Scotts Damper

Here;s A Few Pics of the stuff...Just got the sprockets today..

Pics Of the Power Railz, ( kinda bad, since I gotta POS camera..but that'll do for now...)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Does the rail affect your riding position? And is it something you would recommend?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll tyr to get some pics of me on it, but so Far the riding postion is the same, dosent get in the way at all...

heres a pic i took of it layed over in my garage, keep in mind the mids are not on and the lowers are hanging..

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
LOL at taking a pic with it laid over, what about if ur leg gets trapped on the side? but then again ur leg will get fucked up if u get it under the bike anyways. u had to cut ur fairings a bit didnt u?

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i like the cage if you dont mind me asking what did it run$$$

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its from www.powersstuntworx.com this month they're offereing free shipping so its $150 now... I had to pay the extra $35 for shipping since I ordered last month...

and yes I had to cut a pretty good amt in teh vent area...sucks I already had other holes for sliders, but its koo... I'll try to get some pics of the sprocket/chain tomarrow after its all done.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Nice list of mods you have there. You will love the difference in sprockets.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
nioce, very nioce. the black on black looks good bro. you plan on doing alot of street riding with that setup of gears?

then again, i watched Big T rock 10 O's on a completely stock, geared and all, 636 a couple weeks ago. so i still think big gears are overrated... even tho i'm 12 up.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I street ride that beotch all day lol, and twisties.. and then go stunt it too..I wish I could rock O's, stock or not stock... one day..thanks for the comments people, hopefully I'll get some nice shots witha good camera once everythings done.

·
Registered
556 Posts
if your working around your sprocket...be careful and pay attention...or this is what your finger could look like

PS, this is what happened to my finger this past weekend when NOT paying attention and rushing.

Good part is it didn't hurt at all. I could see part of the bone which was pretty cool but I dont reccomend anyone tries this :)

It hurts bad now with all the stitches due to pressure build up.

I think there is a saying "STUPID HURTS"

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
how exactly did that happen

1 - 20 of 39 Posts