Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
600RR & Monster S4 around the twisties

600RR with with full leo & pc3, monster s4 with termies & ecu, and a stock PC31 with a novice rider ;)

(Baffles inserted to please the police)

·
Registered
60 Posts
where are you Germany? I will be moving to Baumholder May 5th

·
Registered
190 Posts
hmm...ridin with the baffle in for the police, but passing people in mid turn on a single solid yellow and speeding i assume... then again i dont know the laws in germany. still seems funny to me. nice video, wish i could ride like that

·
Registered
404 Posts
Cool buddy, but you should edit it down...get the good parts and toss the boring bits...But anyone out there riding and making vids is cool in my book! :drunk:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm...ridin with the baffle in for the police, but passing people in mid turn on a single solid yellow and speeding i assume... then again i dont know the laws in germany. still seems funny to me. nice video, wish i could ride like that
Well, those are exactly the reasons why you don't want to put yourself in the picture more than needed I guess. Hence; Baffles.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool buddy, but you should edit it down...get the good parts and toss the boring bits...But anyone out there riding and making vids is cool in my book! :drunk:
Thanks, will do. Someday. On Vimeo. :p For now I'll just upload raw recordings to youtube, which does indeed include some dull parts. Mea Culpa..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts