14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll open some random thread and see...

Some-person said:
Blah blah - some stupid sheit - blah
So I be like...

TheX said:
That was some stupid sheit
Then I leave the thread, never to return since it was some stupid sheit.

Then later the random person says...

Some-person said:
You're just mad because I told you off in that other thread.
So I be like...

TheX said:
Lol, what?
Then that person is like...

Some-person said:
Blah blah - angry stomping - blah
So I be like...

TheX said:
Why you mad bro?
It's a random forum on the internet, about a freakin average motorcycle ridden by sort of average riders. Please don't take anything I say seriously. I certainly don't take what you say that way.

Nothin' but love for ya people.

·
Registered
830 Posts
See, the problem with your approach to forum communication is that you take on an inflated personality when you get behind your keyboard (see Keyboard Warrior).

I wont bother to go find where you said it, but I remember you saying that if you acted like you do on the forum in front of your wife, she'd kill you. Something along those lines.

Guess what? Nobody else wants to deal with your internet persona any more than she would. If you want to be an anonymous ****, go play around on 4chan.

/thread

Reactions: bikelife38

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
X is black!! :DDDD

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See, the problem with your approach to forum communication is that you take on an inflated personality when you get behind your keyboard (see Keyboard Warrior).
OMGLOL, I'm the same in person. You take me personally or you wouldn't have said this.

You're doing it wrong.

·
Registered
830 Posts
OMGLOL I'M OLD AND STILL GET SATISFACTION FROM TRYING TO TROLL PEOPLE.

You took my statement to heart or you would have disregarded it.

See how this works?

I'm just tired of popping back on the forum to see whats going on and seeing your name as the creator of a thread that contains nothing but you whining.

Reactions: bikelife38

·
Registered
2,374 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 07/16
880 Posts
By Wikipedia definition, X is a troll

a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community

E.g. posting totally unrelated reply to a thread.

I thought people hate trolls as they cluttered the forum with unnecessary messages and therefore making it harder to search for useful information.

·
Registered
903 Posts
OMGLOL I'M OLD AND STILL GET SATISFACTION FROM TRYING TO TROLL PEOPLE.

You took my statement to heart or you would have disregarded it.

See how this works?

I'm just tired of popping back on the forum to see whats going on and seeing your name as the creator of a thread that contains nothing but you whining.
Why you mad bro?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Wouldn't that be the Asian chick zone?
No that would be the obsession with women who look like prepubescent children zone. He said tits. That would have to be the eastern european supermodel factory zone. That or the Brazilian dental floss bikini stress test zone.

[yes I know there are some asian chicks who are carrying racks but I"m just trolling you to prove me wrong here with pics. :love:]

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
No that would be the obsession with women who look like prepubescent children zone. He said tits. That would have to be the eastern european supermodel factory zone. That or the Brazilian dental floss bikini stress test zone.

[yes I know there are some asian chicks who are carrying racks but I"m just trolling you to prove me wrong here with pics. :love:]
You're asking the wrong person to effort into something like that...especially having spent 3 hours on the phone some of which were while waiting to speak to an advisor about finishing up my degree program lol

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
By Wikipedia definition, X is a troll

a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community

E.g. posting totally unrelated reply to a thread.

I thought people hate trolls as they cluttered the forum with unnecessary messages and therefore making it harder to search for useful information.
Trouble maker!!!!!!1111

·
Registered
830 Posts
Why you mad bro?
Because, if he doesn't want to be taken serious, he needs to include the proper opening and closing sarcasm tags on his comments. Duh.

<sarcasm>words</sarcasm>

1 - 20 of 40 Posts