Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
i dont even know what to say. why dont people think about what they are doing before they do it? this is premeditated. if he would've died, then what? i guess thats a dumb question, thats probably what they were trying to do. but even if they dont care about human life, how about the consequences? they thought theyd get away with it? so many questions that will never be answered.

this makes me more angery b/c of the crap i deal with daily on my bike. dicks changing lanes without looking, or purposly trying to hit me, kids pretending to kick my bike as i go by, people who move over right in front of me as i split lanes, the guy who opened his door into someones bike, and then pushed even harder just to knock it over. im really losing faith in humanity. makes it difficult for me to stand by my whole dont shoot someone just cause they piss you off thing.

·
Registered
259 Posts
This also makes me sick to think someone could do this, but it doesn't make me lose faith in humanity. It's always the few that do ignorant things that make it seem like all of humanity is bad.

I hope they do get the maximum punishment for what they did though. Just ridiculous.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thats just insane...but I think it shows that in order to stop this hatred for motorcycles, we need to do everything we can. Rather than fight back and rev our engines and speed away from ass-holes...we need to be the bigger person always (we also need to wipe about about 200,000 squids who ruin everything but whatever).

There is always going to be someone out there making an ass out of themselves and pissing people off more and more. The way I look at it is that if just one person at a time gets to see a well behaved, responsible and courteous rider...then it can start to make a difference. Sure there's crazy people out there that hate kids on bikes, but if we can show them that we're adults and not idiots than we might have a chance.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
What fine upstanding citizens they are. DUI's and domestic disputes, revoked driving licenses. I hope they don't get some quacked out liberal judge that just gives them a slap on the wrist.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Not to excuse them, but obviously the three charged with the crime don't possess the mental capacity to be civilized. Taken from their outstanding criminal record, they don't possess the normal reasoning abilities as the majority of us human beings. For a woman to drive 90 mph, while intoxicated, with two children on board, it doesn't speak to much logical reasoning. So, for the three to pull a stunt like this, which may have led to someone's death isn't too far fetched. I just hope they get the full eight (or more) years for what they did. But even then, with such mental dysfunction, you can't be assured that after they've served their 8, they won't do something like this again. Ugh, just think... The two may have procreated to make an uber-idiot kid. Let's hope their kid isn't messed up in the head like their parents...

·
Registered
133 Posts
That's horrible. When I was a kid I used to have a paper route and would pass thorugh some old guys yard everyday with my bicycle. It would cut a whole block from my route. Well needless to say, he did the same thing with chicken wire. It got me right in the throat and I couldn't speak for a week. My dad wanted to kill the guy. All he had to do is ask me to not pass there anymore. Fuggin retards.

·
Registered
162 Posts
chadiator said:
That's horrible. When I was a kid I used to have a paper route and would pass thorugh some old guys yard everyday with my bicycle. It would cut a whole block from my route. Well needless to say, he did the same thing with chicken wire. It got me right in the throat and I couldn't speak for a week. My dad wanted to kill the guy. All he had to do is ask me to not pass there anymore. Fuggin retards.
I would have gone back and poured bleach on his whole yard!!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
You know the average IQ in the US is somewhere between 95 and 100. Obviously, these people don't make the cut.

X

·
Registered
45 Posts
You guy's are all pissed but stuff like this happened all the time in the mountains where I grew up. People always put up wire/rope to mess with dirt bikers.

·
Registered
162 Posts
FloridaMotoHead said:
Bleach?? HUH? That would have taught that ol man good!!! LOL
Since he's so worried about his yard, he would think riding through his yard was nothing when the bleach destroyed his precious yard!! I know I'm evil!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Fierboy said:
This also makes me sick to think someone could do this, but it doesn't make me lose faith in humanity. It's always the few that do ignorant things that make it seem like all of humanity is bad.
its not this one instance that makes me feel this way. come live where i live. everyone here from socal, especially the inland empire, will tell ya people are complete jerks, especially to peeps on bikes. seems like everyday someone almost hits me.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Holy ****...I am almost speechless. I cannot believe that someone would actually do that to another human being. And the post about the wire he got hit with in the throat....Both of these situations could have easily killed the victims! WTF is wrong with people?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
i would call all my dirtriders and run circles around their house for days.
calling all thumpers, 2-strokers, sand rails, buggys, Baja trucks!
Thats just disturbing, but crap like that does happen alot. In an area that we used to ride in, people used to bike-jack dirtbikes from little kids.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts