Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
nice bikes bro. kinda looks like his and hers, tho. sorry bro, thats just how it looks. still nice bikes.

·
Registered
428 Posts
yeah nice rides. Funny that you both chose the same color, but to each their own. And after looking at that 1k....i dont really like the way it looks compared to the 600...

·
Registered
959 Posts
nice bikes, I usually ride with my father too (red VFR)!

Btw what happened to your garage? a bomb exploded inside? :icon_lol:

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Im jealous that you get to ride with your dad. Must be nice

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha looks like it. just alot of s**t packed in there. as long as i have a nice place to put my bike where theres nothing going to happen to it. its all good haha

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice

Hey great looking scooters man... glad the 1000 is an 07, the 08's and 09's look like someone donkey punched them in the face! I still like the 600 better though! That's cool you ride with the old man too.. wish mine would ride with me!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys.

he just got the 1krr last year in aug. he loves it to death. he did ride that other honda in the background for ever. he said he would never go back to it lol

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
when you and your dad hit the straights does he leave you in the dust? lol if he does, that's one cool dad haha.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
ur dad owns... hes even ahead of u in the mods =p
huh? I dont see it. The 1krr looks stock while the OPs bike has front flushmounts and 081krr mirrors

·
Registered
263 Posts
that good stuff. my dad just recently got a 06 F4i. don't ride together tho. don't live close to each other.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts