Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post up some pics of my 07 since I have yet to do it on the forum. Today was probably the cleanest she has ever been so it was as good a time as ever. Nothing extraordinary, just clean and simple, but I love her... cheers!

With my buddy's 50th Anniversary R6...

A couple pics of the bluffs because it was just such a damn nice day out...

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
hey man where do live in Rochester. I'm up here from Erie pa at RIT. I have heard of the bluffs but haven't seen them yet that's an awesome pic. I would say lets go for a ride but i cant get the bike up here before the end of the quarter.

bike is looking good too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
hey man nice bike .all i have to say is my next color is going to be black..this bike looks so clean and sick..

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Sweet bike.... looking great!! Can't go wrong with all black :banger: Clean and simple is the only way to go, IMHO......

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, much appreciated! I've been on the fence for a while about going completely blacked out... but I may lean that way eventually.

finallymine04, I'm actually about 20-30mins east of the city in Wayne Co. The bluffs are a nice half hour ride along the lake from here... should definitely go for a ride out there if you get your bike up here! Oh and props to your Tigers, was a hell of a season!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Yea. I'll have it with me in the fall when I get back. Can't wait to go exploring up here. When the time comes I'll get in touch for some good places to go. I do love the lake rides. I get to enjoy those at home too. And thanks for the props.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts