Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
"linked" would make for an awesome poster.

N

·
0 Posts
Matt_OF_Mi said:
Nikon D50.
Darn you ballers!!!

If I ever decide to upgrade my cheap Canon camera it'll definitely be a Nikon. I've worked with Nikons as a photographer and they're just amazing - company provided of course.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nemesis said:
Darn you ballers!!!

If I ever decide to upgrade my cheap Canon camera it'll definitely be a Nikon. I've worked with Nikons as a photographer and they're just amazing - company provided of course.
and to thgink this is just for school(albeit its what my minor is). I dont even want to think of post-graduate

·
Registered
830 Posts
that is awesome .. love it.. i have a canon power shot.. you know.. point and shoot.. how hard is it to take pics like you have there with no experience with the d50.. i'd love to make posters like you have there of misc things.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
risky_analyst said:
that is awesome .. love it.. i have a canon power shot.. you know.. point and shoot.. how hard is it to take pics like you have there with no experience with the d50.. i'd love to make posters like you have there of misc things.
It's really not that hard. Reading the manual, some tips online, some photography books. Practice makes perfect. You just have to take pics of random things and sometime, they'll come out great and sometimes you'll hate it. Shoot, shoot, shoot! that's all I have to say!

ps- photoshop is a digi-photographers best friend!

·
Registered
771 Posts
these are awesome pictures. adding to the question above...how hard would it be to take pictures like that with a point-and-shoot camera? i have the sd630...tiny but probably not gonna spit out pics like the ones u have huh?

·
Registered
888 Posts
You are an artist! Nice shots. What lens are you shooting with?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know what you mean! I have to take like 20 shots before one turns out perfect! Shoot...shoot...shoot!!!
Matt_OF_Mi said:
It's really not that hard. Reading the manual, some tips online, some photography books. Practice makes perfect. You just have to take pics of random things and sometime, they'll come out great and sometimes you'll hate it. Shoot, shoot, shoot! that's all I have to say!

ps- photoshop is a digi-photographers best friend!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For all who are asking. It's just the D50 Kit lens (AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G).

Thanks for the compliments everyone, it makes me happy that my 23k a year tuition will be going to use, lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts