Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well After having my R6 stolen I was deciding on getting the 2008 graffiti CBR since I didnt like Kawi or Suzuki and was tired of the R6 lag. Insurance paid off the bike but I am leaving for Army bootcamp here in janurary and to save as much money as possible were going to wait on me getting a bike. It sucks seeing as when I rode my bike it was another outlet of mine. Sucks pretty bad but I know that when I get out that CBR is gonna be a damn beast!! I'll still stay a member on here guys and store my ideas for my one day soon to be CBR.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah after looking at this forum compared to the R6 forum I use to be on... there seems to be a lot more upgrades for the RR than there was the R6. Oh well soon enough!

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
I dont know if there's more upgrades or not, but I know no matter what I'd rather have a honda... I had the yamaha, it was fun but there's just somethin about a honda:icon_lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
heh... get us your address at boot, ill send ya some copies of Leatherneck ;)

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Good luck at the Army. Save as much $$ as u can so when you get out you can just pay it with cold hard cash, maybe even steal a used 07/08 for a good bargain.

no worries, sportbikes will always be around and they just get better every year.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Best of luck with evrey thing man do not worry the RR addiction
is just that very addictive and you wont get rid of it for good

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
youll like the cbr600rr better. im married to mine. i talk to it. i treat her right. when i walk by her in my garage her red face and eyes stare at me as if a dog waiting to take a walk. i then go into my house, not for a leash or a bone, but GEAR! and we go for a nice twisty dip on the evenings! jeezus i hope im not the only one experiencing this. if so i need counseling.

props to choosing the cibby! no lag whatsoever!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys. Appreciate it! Yeah I'm looking at just paying outright then getting my upgrades on credit or something I dunno...we'll see! I'll definately keep posting for sure. And as soon as I have my address I'll have the wife come on and post for you guys any mail is good mail!!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
dang man. sorry to hear about that :(. blah! who rides in the winter anyways! ... oh wait, you live in socal where riding season is year around. *bangs head*

hey bro... if it's worth anything to you... i've got a nice black Joe Rocket honda leather jacket for you if ur able to get your R6 back from the insurance company for me. should match nicely with a graffiti you are planning on getting. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
bike

I own a kal and I just got the 600rr for my race/track bike and I like them both. I know that honda is durable and although I'm still getting comfortable on the bike I will buy another kal some day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts