Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some time ago my orig. myspace was hacked and I had this video on It that was my all time favorite and well as my son's . I have been going crazy looking for It and ran across It here http://www.bikerpunks.com/mediaviewer/182/crazy-moto-street-racing.html, The problem Is that the video and sound Is poor quality as apposed to the one I had and I was HOPING someone has seen It before and knows where to see it/get it from so I may have it again. I realize some of you may say.. Who gives a fuk/whats the big deal it's a measly video!! Well Its a big deal to me and It was a video my son liked as well so like a good parent I am trying to make him happy. His Birthday Is Saturday and I would like to be able to add It to his new page. So I have been looking and looking and to no avail I have yet to find It except here ( Link Above ). PLEASE take some time and review the video and search your memory banks to try and help me.. I do remember that someone from here saw it on my Orig. myspace page and commented as well as posted It here. I did in the past ask for Moe's help and after weeks of trying to search here we/he were unable to find It. I do not remember what the topic was on the thread that It got posted so that route It out.. I would appreciate ALL and ANY help you loyal riders can do to help me and my son find this video.. Thanks again
Stephen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts