Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was chatting with some friends outside by my bike after riding. Woke up next morning..... WTF.. where's my bike? I know i left my key there becuase i can't find my keys... i reported it stolen but i don't know how if it's gonna turn up ok.I just got the bike three weeks ago, 05 cbr 600rr. WTF!?!?:banghead:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Why the **** would you leave the keys in the ignition?!? I don't care where you live, you were kinda asking for it! Though I must say, I'm sorry about your loss!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
omarvelous1025 said:
Why the **** would you leave the keys in the ignition?!? I don't care where you live, you were kinda asking for it! Though I must say, I'm sorry about your loss!
I think me just forgot about his key.

The first week I got my RR, I went down to the local dealer to get some gears and when I came out, one of the sales guy through a set of keys at me. I looked at it and noticed it was my set of keys that I had left it in the ignition.

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's not like i left my key in the ignition on purpose if that's what you were saying. i just forgot about it when everyone left and i just went inside. Will my insurance comp. cov this???

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
remax21 said:
yea make sure one of your friends is trying to play games with ya. hope ya find your bike man
That would be one f**** stupid joke.... a real friend wouldn't do that.

·
Registered
120 Posts
ImprezaWrx9 said:
Ur from Bloomington, Mn ?? could it be you? i work in bloomington off 494w but live in South Mpls.
Yep, I live right down the road from 494 and 35w, and nope it wasnt me. I have my own, why would I need yours?

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i didn't ask my friends because i know they wouldn't do such a thing. i wish i could ride too cuz today is soo fuckin hott! damn!

·
Registered
735 Posts
that does suck, I was at a dealer the other day with my brother and a friend my brother left the key in his RR, and when my friend went out later, to try a tank bag he noticed the key, when you stop to talk you break your pattern and that is how things are forgotten. Sorry for the loss hope your insurance covers it

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sorry about that man, Your'e not the only one today. Look at Hassan's post!! Hope you get another bike soon!!! Good Luck

·
Registered
665 Posts
Sorry to hear about this man.... In actuality it's quite possible your bike would have been stolen that night if your key was in the ignition or not.

After my bike got stolen, one of the first questions asked by my insurance was how many sets of keys did I get with the bike and how many did I have now.... They verified that I got one set from the buyer, not sure what they would have said if I forgot my key in the bike?!?

I have left my key in the bike a couple times and thank god it was there when I got back, now I do a key check everytime before I walk away.

Let us know what happens.

·
0 Posts
I think they should put a bell on bikes like they do cars, that way if you leave your keys in the ignition it will ring and you will come back to see WTF that ringing is. PROBLEM SOLVED.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts