Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shuttle happened to stop by today to gas and go. So I took some snaps of it.

And me acting a fool.

Here is a vid from short final to touch down. Yes I did give them a 4.5 on the landing. I mean come on they are NASA pilots.

http://media.putfile.com/100_036810 (9MB Quick Time)

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
amazing how powerful the engines are on planes these days!! great pics,,,, thanks for sharing

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
awesome shots you must have an important job to be able to get that
close and take pictures lucky you thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xphile my camera was low on batterys so the full images arent that great. little grainy. but ya ill send some to ya. and no offense takin.

moe im an aircraft mechanic. the base i work on is one of the stops for the shuttle as it gets piggy backed to FL. I have seen 3 different shuttles. even the one that blew up on entry.

Ceph thats kind of what i was thinking when i did that. i just like to be a smart ass any chance i get.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
that is sweet bro no wonder you get to be so lucky

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
wow i am still impressed bro brings back some military memories

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
mikesamillion said:
x your pics are on the way. hope you dont have dial up...haha
got em man thanks, no dial up for me. I haven't lived with dial up in a few years, sux rox.

X

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
natypes said:
Dude, I suggest you get that pic of you off there before it gets photoshopped and put on every forum on the net lol
its to late...

and the thing is with me. i dont really care. this pic was made by a guy from my own forum.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts