·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cingular, i don't know about anything else thats what i've got. It came with a usb card reader for the memory card. It takes decent pics if you have a steady hand the camera on it is 1.3mp. can play mp3's on a playlist while your riding if ya don't got an Ipod. Or just get mp3's and use em as your ringtones. I was just wondering if anyone else had gotten it and "hacked" it at all, i'm sure there's wonderful things you can get em to do.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
i got my S710a almost 2 weeks ago and love it..i've had 3 nokias and i figured i'd try something a little different..i bought a 1GB card for it but can't seem to get it to work..once i get it to work i'll be taking even more pictures and putting a ton of songs on it..

·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you figure out how to get it to work, let me know. I don't wanna get one until i kno it's gonna work right.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I have the euro version.. the s700i.. love the phone.. since I had my T68 I dont know if I'll ever own anything non-sonyericsson again.. I've had a T68, 2 T68i's, and a T610 before this..

·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had a t630 about 2 fones before this one.

whtdvl--------i was reading on howardforums, and i'm not sure if your going to b able to use that memory stick, they said that the S170a's only recognize the memory stick duo's, not the pro duo's.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
that sucks if that is the case..the size of the stick is identical and it fits in but it says "memory stick error"..i'm out $100.00 if it doesn't work:(

·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea, just go spend an extra $250 and get a PSP, then that $100 won't be a waste.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Yah.. S700/S710 do not work with MS Duo Pro.. Just MS Duo up to 128mb.. but aside fro mthat its a kick-azz phone/camera/mp3 player/radio (s700i has fm tuner)..

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Damn you BenReilly! Now, I have to get that! I was trying not to spend money on a new phone, but you've forced me to.
cool phone

·
Registered
585 Posts
FYI: Not to burst anyones bubble in here, but I worked in the cellular industry for 6 yrs and since then I have still kept up on new cell phone technology; anyway, ALL Sony Ericsson phones have major issues then and now. Historically Ericsson has never been able to get it right.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Can you be a little more specific, fox? What kind of issues?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts