Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it was my tilt sensor (idiot). but my Hi-beam relay is what is clicking and causing my hi-beam to only blink. Does anyone know where i can find a solution? or had this problem themselves?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Well, First... you don't need to make a new thread about the same thing that you're talking about. I always look at threads I have posted in to see if the problem got solved and then look at new ones when I have time. I just happen to have time to look at new threads today.
Second, I'll apologize for my brief post in your last thread... I can only type so much on a cell phone.

Anyway, down to business. You're having a problem somewhere along the wiring to the switch and on to the relay. The relay and headlight are working fine cause everytime the relay clicks... the headlight comes on.
What you're looking for is a connector not plugged all the way in ( easy fix) to a wire that has broken inside the insulation ( tough to find... easy to fix)

One question. How does the light work? It blinks when the highbeam switch is on... then never comes on with the switch off......OR...... blinks with the switch off but comes on solid with the switch on?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, First... you don't need to make a new thread about the same thing that you're talking about. I always look at threads I have posted in to see if the problem got solved and then look at new ones when I have time. I just happen to have time to look at new threads today.
Second, I'll apologize for my brief post in your last thread... I can only type so much on a cell phone.

Anyway, down to business. You're having a problem somewhere along the wiring to the switch and on to the relay. The relay and headlight are working fine cause everytime the relay clicks... the headlight comes on.
What you're looking for is a connector not plugged all the way in ( easy fix) to a wire that has broken inside the insulation ( tough to find... easy to fix)

One question. How does the light work? It blinks when the highbeam switch is on... then never comes on with the switch off......OR...... blinks with the switch off but comes on solid with the switch on?
im sorry i completely to follow up on this thread. the hi beam stays off and unresponsive when the switch is switched off. when switched on it flashes on then off immediately.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I have a manual for my '06 bike. let me look up the wiring diagram and tell where and what to look for. You will need a mulit meter to check things out with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts