Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently waiting for a check from a finance company for a car I just sold. I got plenty of cash so I am planning to walk into the dealer with a set amount of cash in hand.

I looked for a used 07 in white but cant seem to find one in Southern California. So I am opting to buy a new 08 model in Red or the Black color with the awful graffiti that makes it look like someone wrote all over your bike.

I have absolutely no desire to spend more than $9k on a brand new 600rr, but if possible I would like to get it for even less

However, I would like to be able to negotiate with ammunition in my pocket.

I have been able to gather that the ever so worshiped freight and set-up fees are reimbursed through Honda do authorized dealers, but I would love to know what invoice and/or fleet or dealer cost on a 600rr would be so I can get the best deal possible.

·
Registered
857 Posts
welcome. i see you are new and may not know to use the search. this topic has been discussed many times. 9k otd would be a great deal even more so for the rare graffiti. which i love btw.

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
your going to have a hard time getting out the door for under 9k. Unless you wait till the very end of the summer when the dealerships are trying to blow out the 08 models. Bad part of that is there may not be any left my local dealership where I baught my 08 sold out of all their 600rr's 08 about a month ago already, and they cant get anymore. So your taking your chances on waiting as well. Good luck and welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts