Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i look at my bike from the left side just above where the trans is, underneath the the tank. there appears to be some kinda of material in there. anybody else heard of this or have this? or do i have some kinda pest problem?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well last year when i got the bike about 2 months after i got it i had to flush a dead mouse out of the rear rim. ughhh talk about a stench!!!

JetBlast10 said:
i bet it's a mouse. a japanese mouse that hitched a ride.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
nel_roldan said:
Well last year when i got the bike about 2 months after i got it i had to flush a dead mouse out of the rear rim. ughhh talk about a stench!!!

JetBlast10 said:
i bet it's a mouse. a japanese mouse that hitched a ride.
Yikes!

Jason

·
Registered
360 Posts
Gross! Nothing like a dead rodent to stir up your appetite. :???:

·
BOTM 12/ 07 My Kickstand is up
10,565 Posts
nel_roldan said:
hmm ... i don't know what's worse ... the remains of a hacked up mouse on the rims , or the remains of a period gone bad from a girl i gave a ride to ... :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xmalambotzx said:
nel_roldan said:
hmm ... i don't know what's worse ... the remains of a hacked up mouse on the rims , or the remains of a period gone bad from a girl i gave a ride to ... :(
well i finished cleaning up the damn nest... nothin in it.... but man was it huge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts