Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Maybe he had the same problem as his brother does with being a test mule since it's Kawi's first year.

I don't know. I was too lazy to read the article.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
They filled Yates spot pretty quick. I'm glad, I never thought Yates was a good sportsman ! ! ! ! . good luck to Tommy.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yates has been going downhill ever sinse his kung-fu stuff at Daytona.

If Tommy really does get on a good supperbike,I think it will make for a better AMA.It would still be the SuckSukie show but better.

·
Registered
327 Posts
He's been on both Yamaha and Kawi...and now Suzuki...I am sure we all know he would much rather be on a Honda like his little bro. :)

Hmmm...Now Earl has to make a shirt with three different factory sponsors.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
tony.holes said:
He's been on both Yamaha and Kawi...and now Suzuki...I am sure we all know he would much rather be on a Honda like his little bro. :)

Hmmm...Now Earl has to make a shirt with three different factory sponsors.
Haha. Poor Earl and his multi-colored shirts! lol.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
It'll be better for Tommy!!!

And yes...he would probably rather be on a Honda like Nicky....Only if it were on the RC211V!!! The Honda's need alot of work in AMA. That's obvious!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Omarvelous said:
It'll be better for Tommy!!!

And yes...he would probably rather be on a Honda like Nicky....Only if it were on the RC211V!!! The Honda's need alot of work in AMA. That's obvious!
exactly

i don't care for suzuki's but in AMA they are in a league of their own.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I wonder if the Yoshi Gixxer will turn Tommy into a instant contender. The GSXR will be new for next year. And they get full blown traction control.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts