Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my parents rent a condo every year down in Fort Myers beach area, and as usual I am going down for a week to escape whatever is left of this great Canadian winter. Anyways, I am hoping to take advantage of the better prices on gear while I am on vacation. Can anybody recommend any stores in the Fort Myers, Naples area? I am looking to score some new boots and possible a lid. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

Hit me up here or send me an email

[email protected]

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
email sent ;-)

C

·
0 Posts
When I was in Florida for spring break I went down to Ft. Meyers because my cousin was there for her spring break. The final three or four miles of my trip were awful. The road that heads down and over the bridge to the beach was worse than any traffic jam Ive ever been in in my entire life. It took me 2 hours to go about 3 or 4 miles. It was nice when I got there though.

Pretty girls in bikinis....... :drool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHA, I know what you mean. Estero Blvd sucks for traffic. Luckily this year my parents rented a different place further down so they said we can drive in from the southern end instead of coming from the top and straight through the heart of the beach. Anybody have any store names close to the Fort Myers Beach area?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
puds
no bike stores close to ft myers beach i sent you an email with my buddy store name / phone number/ business hours he has the best deals in town way better tham going to sun sports or power sports the two bike dealers in towm

cortch
you should have told me you are coming to town i would have hooked up with you and went out for lunch or something since the meeting at daytona never happened due to unforseen circumstances :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts