Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Is their anyone near the evansville area?
I know there are some guys in Bloomington that ride (I went to IU).. not that that helps you much. Sure hope you wear a helmet, cause most of the guys in Bloomington don't.:banghead:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I live in Bloomington, I am graduating from IU in 2 weeks. You should journey up here one time. I actually go to Indianapolis a lot on the weekends since there is a huge bike scene up there and I am from there. I always wear my helmet, f'in college people and townies don't know how to drive around here. Its amazing how many people ride without helmets around here.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I live in Bloomington, I am graduating from IU in 2 weeks. You should journey up here one time. I actually go to Indianapolis a lot on the weekends since there is a huge bike scene up there and I am from there. I always wear my helmet, f'in college people and townies don't know how to drive around here. Its amazing how many people ride without helmets around here.
HAHAHA I KNOW!! I'm graduating next year. I had to take this past school year off for deployment. I'm ready to go back down to Bloomington, I'm up in Indy now. I'll be down their for Little 500 this weekend!

Anyways, yeah I know about riders in Bloomington. I see people without helmets all the time. I always see those IU students who ride their bike to class, but instead of wearing a helmet, they put their helmet on their mirror. That makes a lot of sense. No helmet, and no use of a mirror.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts