Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I am trying to schedule an MSF class here in Southern California. I live in Torrance so LA County, Orange County, and maybe a few others close by are as far as I am willing to travel. I am looking at the California Motorcyclist Safety Program Site and there are a number of MSF Course Locations in LA and Orange County, so I am wondering who has had experiences with some of them and which ones you guys might recommend? Also do I need my permit obtained through the written test at the DMV before I sign up or go to one of these courses?

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
U-Ride... Costa Mesa, CA In the parking lot of Orange Coast College! I liked them a lot. There were a lot of people there that didn't have their permits yet...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was actually just looking at their site, I think I might sign up there for early November. Thanks for the info:)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Santa Clarita @ College of the Canyons I forgot what the company was called. Anyway the instructors were great, made the class fun and entertaining. But it might be a long drive for you.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
mt sac here also. instructors ok. maybe its for the best to keep me in check and not think its all fun and games.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts