Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called and talked to Mike Kelly at Southern Honda in Tennessee. What a friggin' amazing deal!!!!!!

....$7605.00 OUT THE DOOR for a 2006 CBR 600RR.

Needless to say, I put a deposit down immediately and will be taking a little journey to Chatanooga, TN. next week....

-SKI

·
Registered
606 Posts
be careful......I went there expecting to pick up 3 bikes and got sent home with nothing(12 hours)........it got real ugly when they didnt want to give 3 deposits back.....i guess they didn't come in like they said they would........I was pissed and a half, but that is a good deal if you actually get the bike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used to sell Hondas out in the "land of sand" so I understand the dealer tricks. Needless to say, I asked him to first get an inventory sheet. He told me that they currently had 60 RR's in stock.

I appreciate the words of wisdom, and as such- I'll go into this with eyes wide open.

I'll let you know how it goes after the deal is done, and if it's a good deal, I'll let everyone I know to go there, and if it's bad, I'll be sure to let EVERYONE I know to stay away.

Anywho, wish me luck!!!!!

SKI

·
Registered
26 Posts
Southern Honda Rocks

I purchased my last 2 600rr there and was very pleased for the most part. Sounds like you are gettin yours 85$ cheaper then my 06 dang.My 05 600rr OTD 7283$. I am sure the price will go even lower later in the season. Some thing I was unhappy about was the long wait you may be better off to go during the week. Look into your financing b4 you make the trip. From what the other member said 3 bikes to pick up and they were not there that is crazy so deff lock in your bike make several calls and bug the hell out of um to make sure your model color is in stock.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I bought my 05 there in September and got it for $6,983 OTD The people there were all great! I'll most likely be going back for the 07 next year!

·
Registered
787 Posts
you all are getting a killer deal!

i think i will make a trip down there for my next new purchase...which probably wont be for a while though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts