Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking through ebay at some bikes, considering parting with my 08 to maybe get a 1000 or gixxer 750 (maybe). But i noticed this rr and thought the speakers just totally look outta place and funny, maybe one round one slightly slanted in the cowl might have looked good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110572890579&viewitem=

hope not to offend anyone in here, just my personal opinion.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
lol there's been one on CL in the bay area for a while with speakers under the mids of an RR. The buyer must have had to pay a premium for those performance gains.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
that is pretty ugly , but i'm not going to lie i have considering putting speakers on my bike, but it was from a local company that puts them behind the glass in the mirrors...

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
that is pretty ugly , but i'm not going to lie i have considering putting speakers on my bike, but it was from a local company that puts them behind the glass in the mirrors...
That kit is only available with an extended swingarm, and a 2" lowering of the bike. Sorry.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i could see some lil ones in the uppers ram covers on like the 03-06 and stuff, but nothing to noticable. A couple lil ones and ipod jack could be nice for long rides possibly, or just use your ipod and headphones :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
top bid is $100. That seems about right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts