Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I stumbled across a video of a guy who nearly high sides, but is able to save it. This isn't your typical save....this guy does a hand stand on the bars, dances on the side of the bike before being able to get back on and continue down the track.

Does anybody know this video? Do you know where I can find it?

Thanks guys.

Trey

·
Registered
435 Posts
I think I know which one you're talking about....an 80's clip of Isle of Mann(maybe?). I think you can find it on sportbikes.net or streetfire.net on any of their crash compilations.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
trey_loco said:
Recently, I stumbled across a video of a guy who nearly high sides, but is able to save it. This isn't your typical save....this guy does a hand stand on the bars, dances on the side of the bike before being able to get back on and continue down the track.

Does anybody know this video? Do you know where I can find it?

Thanks guys.

Trey
Ya that vid has been on here a couple of times.

·
Registered
13 Posts

Thats what Rossi does! Hes great...Rides superbly and has personallity!...The full clip...he stays in there for like 30 seconds and comes out to a standing ovation!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Hows that guy dancing right after the high side save! Frekin hilarious!

·
Registered
188 Posts
The video of the high side and crazy save is of Rossi... I have it on my AIM profile. Im at work right now so I dont have the exact link though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts