Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Speed signal wire color/location 15 CBR600RR

4K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Bikerdan5734 
#1 ·
I recently installed a Power Commander V on my 2015 CBR600RR. The PC V has the option to connect a speed input. The instructions say the speed signal wire is located near the starter.... and is the pink/green wire that is on the gray connector on the ECU. I believe I found the group of wires by the starter but none of the wires are pink/green. I found a pink/green wire that is on the black ECU connector, not the gray one. I was looking for some clarification on its exact location and color. Is it a pink wire with a green stripe? Or a green wire with a pink stripe? The instructions were not very detailed and it did not have any pictures (the others were in black and white) that showed the speed signal. I emailed dynojet a few days ago and haven't heard back from them. I searched the forum and didn't have any luck either. It seems like none of yinz have a bike that's newer than a 2009. LoL any guidance will be appreciated.

#5 ·
Well you chimed in, stating the color of the wire and said the wire on the other ECU connector was from the fuel injector. You did not add anything to what was already stated in the instructions. So how about if you don't know what you are talking about, don't bother commenting. I was assuming you had installed a PC V on a 2015 CBR600RR. Apparently you just reiterated what I originally posted. And I wasn't asking you to fix my bike. I was asking a specific question. One that you obviously couldn't AND SHOULDN'T HAVE ANSWERED. Go waste someone else's time. SMH

#8 · (Edited)
honda has used pink/green for speed signal for their bikes for a very long time. after a couple mins of looking it's pretty obvious that this bike is wired differently and power commander is incorrect in their instructions. (Or maybe the abs bike is wired differently than the non abs and you have an abs bike)

Maybe you should consider taking the 2 mins of googling that I did to find a wiring diagram and figure it out for yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.