Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so once again another Ebay horror story.

bought a clutch off ebay for my Jeep wrangler. took it to a reputable shop when i became to lazy to install it myself. the shop showed me how the Gripforce clutch did not work, so i gave the okay and installed a LUK. took all the parts of the gripforce and packed them up and sent back to Speed Solution International, Inc. they sat on the package for 3 days after delivery comformation told me they had it...so i emailed and asked whats the deal. they then said they would get back to me they just got it and that they need to test it. so yesterday i got and email and it said all worked fine and that there would be no refund. they stated i didnt return two of the parts, throwout bearing and pilot bearing...which is TOTAL BS!!!!throwout bearing is the size of a base ball and the pilot bearing is small but it was in there

SO now they sit with both the clutch and my money!!!! its been past the 45 days for paypal and i sit here eating $110 just as a reminder becareful out there everyone is looking for a quick buck

1 - 1 of 1 Posts