Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with speedtv not showing motogp @ 4:00pm as promised? This is rediculous...I'm seeing a bunch nascar guys running around :bounce:.

I guess its time to upgrade and get the motogp pass. This sucks:banghead:

·
Registered
951 Posts
Yeah I'm trying to see the Moto 2 race and they still have Pickup trucks racing. Are you kidding me!!!!!! Who the fck races pickup trucks! I hate Speed channel this year! Their motorcycle coverage is the worst! :gun1:SpeedTv

·
Registered
148 Posts
This is unbeleivable. We've been waiting for the GP for 2 *ucking weeks!!!! Moto2 starting now at least

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm enjoying it right now as well... West Coast.

·
OG
19,115 Posts
the moto2 race was awesome, now when the hell is the MotoGp replay. i should have gotten the pass again this year.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
yeah...they showed motogp at 5:00am west coast live.....then Nascrap pre-empted MotoGP this afternoon......weak frickin sauce :retard:

·
OG
19,115 Posts
yeah...they showed motogp at 5:00am west coast live.....then Nascrap pre-empted MotoGP this afternoon......weak frickin sauce :retard:
well damn, it was on this morning huh? i would have gotten up early to watch it, if i had known it were on.

·
Registered
384 Posts
WTF...I think I'll need to get the online subscription too as this was completely asinine. Speed's programming makes no sense: MotoGP listed on the channel guide and on their very own website as taking place at 1pm (Pacific time)...instead we get trucks. Racing. In a big circle. Who the hell looks at a pickup truck and thinks, "Yeah, that's fast...may be breaking some lap records at Laguna in that!"

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
it was on right after the nascar crap. since my dvr only captured the hour i bet i miss the end of the race. weak sauce! stupid nascar. who the hell wants to watch that crap?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Heres what happened they had a rain delay in the truck race and since nascar has A LOT more viewers and pays A LOT more money....guess who gets skipped.....sucks but he who has the most money calls the shots....watched the motogp2 race after it was great. what is the deal with it? Are they running 600s or the same gp bikes. if this question has been asked sorry.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
same problem here...i got juked...i was so looking forward to seeing the race too...damn boring ass nascar!...the moto2 race was exciting though

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am so pissed. I missed the very first race of the season- cable line got cut digging a hole for a tree.

2nd race- cancelled

3rd race- this stupid Sht happens...

FML!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Heres what happened they had a rain delay in the truck race and since nascar has A LOT more viewers and pays A LOT more money....guess who gets skipped.....sucks but he who has the most money calls the shots....watched the motogp2 race after it was great. what is the deal with it? Are they running 600s or the same gp bikes. if this question has been asked sorry.

they all get the same engines from the same company. after 3 races they all switch engines. it is pretty fantastic if you ask me b/c it all comes down to the little things like driver weight, skill, suspension, design of the bike etc etc etc. and so far it has made for some fantastic races.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well the moto2 race was amazing like the guys are commenting...I still can't believe I have to read about it on crash.net instead. motogp pass on HD I guess is the only was I can gaurantee myself the coverage

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Got to watch the awesome Eurosport coverage of MotoGP, haven't downloaded Moto2 yet. Eff Speed, they have been going downhill with MotoGP coverage for a while now. :cursin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts