Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I'm sayin bro lol. By the time a cop pulls out and you see that you again increase throttle and you're gone.

Have you ever actually dipped from a cop before? I have..... I'm not too happy about it, but I feel that my life was in danger. Cops are supposed to stop you in a safe manner, not one that will kill you. I dipped at that point.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Well..... It looks like you'll be doing some real time. Looks like you'll be living life on the run :gun1:

Wheelies are illegal too man! Lol...

Anyways, we should all just hit the track. That way you can do 140 MPH worry free! ?. You'll look cool too, like this....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
in Florida u can have a felony charge and still become a Jacksonville police officer so i don't think a ticket is a big deal and you can always get a chance to see how long it was since it was calibrated but they have ticket lawyers and if you don't have any other tickets traffic school will keep you without the points but u still got a ticket so you don't have anything to loose trying to fight it as you didn't pass the car so he was going just as fast or faster?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts