Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks. I'm going to take it over to a buddies house tomorrow morning and take the bike apart to see if we can figure it out. Its so awkward riding not knowing how fast I'm going.

I

·
0 Posts
if i remember correctly, i don't think the 03-06 up have that pink extra connector like the 07+.

:+1:...........Check connectors and fuses like already mentioned. Those are usually about 99% of the problem but people assume they have a bigger issue.

·
Registered
71 Posts
:+1:...........Check connectors and fuses like already mentioned. Those are usually about 99% of the problem but people assume they have a bigger issue.
The connectors are all connected. I haven't checked the fuse but someone mentioned before that if the rest of the cluster works, its probably not my fuse. Supposed to take my bike in to my friends shop tomorrow. Hopefully we will figure out whats wrong with it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Went to my friends place and took apart the bike. He said the plug that plugs into the gauge cluster is not that good on the 03-04 CBR's. So we played around with it and it worked but it stopped working again. So the problem seems to be that specific plug. When I would wiggle the cluster when I ride it would work but now it just completely stopped working again.

·
Registered
596 Posts
i would just get a new front harness they are like $15 on ebay iv seen

21 - 30 of 30 Posts