Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just noticed it today man im getting a bad week first i get the illusive tank rattle now i notice when i give the bike some throttle it takes a couple extra seconds for the speed to register basicly it gets stuck at the speed i was in then it reads the correct speed, i noticed it today in first gear, i got on the throttle it said 3mph for a couple seconds then read my actual speed, i noticed it while getting on and off the throttle sigh is this normal or no?

·
Registered
321 Posts
the tank rattle happens everyones is doing that, its a poor design, either use insulation foam or dyno mat. I never heard about the the tach..... bring it to the dealer but who really cares.... your not going fast enough if your looking down.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
lol, slow speedo? thats pretty weird and unheard of, maybe your brain just registers it really slow? ;)

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
but occifer...It said I was going 3 MPH the whole time, so I kept giving it more gas. :p

Got a speedohealer on dat thang der?
Unplug and firmly replug the harness in back of the speedo?
Unplug and firmly replug the speed sensor?

If it's still reading weird....WARRANTY
If you think it's worth leaving your bike @ the stealership for 2 weeks...take it back and say "Loan me an 07!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts