1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
i love spider man 2!!!!

V

·
0 Posts
How old is he...12? What does he need to imagine that he is Spiderman for??? ...he is already a world famous rider.

·
Registered
525 Posts
VinRR said:
How old is he...12? What does he need to imagine that he is Spiderman for??? ...he is already a world famous rider.
it's for charity, twat. :mrgreen:

he WAS planning on selling the leathers and fairings to raise money for some charity. that is, until he crashed in them during the race. from the way he crashed, i don't think there'll be much of the fairings left to sell. the leathers might need some work, too... just his luck, he had to skid out onto the asphalt runoff.

he did the same charity thing when the first movie came out and got some $20k or so off of ebay.

V

·
0 Posts
Alright there ass:razz: .. I didnt see a story along with the pictures so how the hell was I supposed to know?

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
And I think he looks sweet...I thought up the same idea after I saw the second movie this year, and I was gunna do it next year for kicks if I landed the job I'm looking at getting. But I guess he beat me to it by a couple years.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Haha...yeah, with his loads of cash...I loved batman because his only "super power" was that he was incredibly rich. I didn't like Superman because he had eeevvverryything...Spiderman was awesome, because he was just a poor-ass college kid. And he did the coolest **** while he was in the air...and c'mon...who doesn't want to be able to zip around on webs and crawl on walls? Not to mention all the other crazy **** he does.

·
Registered
468 Posts
It might work out better that he did crash the bikeand there are several pieces of it...since he'll be auctioning off the shards for charity. There will be more to go around.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Look at the size of his damn knee pucks....Look like bricks.. :shock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts