Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Poor triumph. In situations like that, if I am able to walk and talk, I would tell the driver of the cage to get the hell away from me if they didn't want to catch a beating. Some people don't deserve a license.

Reactions: TSTAgent

·
Registered
830 Posts
The light was green for 3 seconds before the car even passed the line. Not much he could have done when the car came from between other stationary vehicles that blocked his view. Waiting for 30 seconds probably wouldn't have saved him from a person with intelligence that low.

Reactions: TSTAgent

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poor triumph. In situations like that, if I am able to walk and talk, I would tell the driver of the cage to get the hell away from me if they didn't want to catch a beating. Some people don't deserve a license.
Notice the driver said pull-over to the rider.

Drivers response "My bike is all the way over there!" This was in San Fransisco I believe.

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
The light was green for 3 seconds before the car even passed the line. Not much he could have done when the car came from between other stationary vehicles that blocked his view. Waiting for 30 seconds probably wouldn't have saved him from a person with intelligence that low.
the light was green for 3 seconds when they made impact. the rider left the line as soon as it turned green. and once it turned green there is another sedan blocking the rider's view because it was making a right turn. but you could still see the idiot who ran the red behind that car. the rider doesn't even look both ways before he goes across.

·
Registered
830 Posts
We must be watching different videos. He was stationary for 3 seconds (granted he was revving and preparing to move, maybe just under 3) after the light changed. Light changed at :29, accident at :34

Edit: Regardless, his timing doesn't seem to be abnormal for a street rider. What is abnormal was the car coming through at full speed. Which is unavoidable in my mind, unless you ride with a sense of paranoia.

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
Can't believe that driver told him to pull over like its his fault for blocking his way, yo! you just hit me fukwad I'm gonna stand here and make sure I'm alive for a second. I would have a hard time not pounding that dudes steering wheel with his face.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
He should have looked both ways before going and been more cautious off the line at a busy intersection like that.
I have to disagree, the guy ran a solid red light.

Poor triumph. In situations like that, if I am able to walk and talk, I would tell the driver of the cage to get the hell away from me if they didn't want to catch a beating.
Oooh, cool story!

Actually, he needed to make sure the driver stayed there until the police arrived.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts