Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so I have had my motorcycle licesne for about 2 years now. I took the MSF course and my mom knew about it. I have been riding dirt bikes since I was7, I am now 22. I live in Ohio and my mom lives in Alabama. My brother is 37 and has had bikes his whole life. That is pretty much why my mom didnt want me to get one.

I am completely self sustained financially and I am a full time student.

So how about it? LoL I paid cash for the bike and I have no debt so she cant bitch about that and I even got comprehensive on it LoL so any suggestions?

Edit: Im not leet, I got an 03 600f4i. I was looking at RRs but this was Wwaaaaaay too good a deal to pass up.

·
Registered
191 Posts
lol would u actually post pics of your sisters tit job?? if so thats kinda weird but im not trying to talk u out of it. post em when it happens

Oh and i like madbrowns idea. it will work

J

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I just said, "Mom, I'm gonna buy a motorcycle." and One week later I get it home.
She didn't realize how dangerous it is to ride one of these. So no lectures.
Just stay away from details of how much it costs, how much mods/gear cost you,
and how much parts/repair/maintenance cost.
If you're not under the same roof, just call her and tell her that you JUST bought a new bike that day,
or that you're friend is going to serve for the country and he gave it away to you. So it seems like you weren't hiding it from her.

........and we'll need some before and after pics for the boob job issue, to let you know if she got ripped off or not. Thanks~

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I lost track of what we were discussing after boobs....

Seriously though, you know you're mom better than us and how she'll react to the news. Some moms will just be a pia about it and worry about you like moms do, and others may be more understanding but probably still worry too much about you on a bike. That's what mom's do

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
yeah, show pics of the "before & after" the boob job, if you don't produce pics we're going to have to kick you out of this forum, all those in favor say "aye"?

AYE!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
BrokenLimits said:
hahaha. Well my sister is planning to get a boob job here in a few weeks so maybe I should wait until then.

"Hey Heather nice boobs....hey mom I bought a bike....later" hahaha
That sounds like something I would do!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
since you mentioned booobies, and there is no pics. until then.....

oh btw "mom i got a surprise for you...im goin to the dealership.
dont ask, its a surprise. youll see it when i get back!"
rest is history.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
OveRReV said:
yeah, show pics of the "before & after" the boob job, if you don't produce pics we're going to have to kick you out of this forum, all those in favor say "aye"?

AYE!!!
aye

how about we get a before shot today, say before 2:30pm pacific time

·
Registered
282 Posts
No matter how old you are some moms will never understand or be happy for us that own a bike. I am 31 years old, married with two kids. My mom gives me the same crap like I am 16 again. The happiest she has been since I have been riding was when I told her I sold my 99 ninja, but that only lasted just a couple of seconds then I told her about the 600RR. I remember the day I got my ninja I called her and my dad over to the house, they came and my dad liked it, but ol mom never even looked at it, she was pissed off big time, didn't talk to me for a week or so.

Even to this day she begs me to sell it just about everytime I see her. Moms are going to be moms, they just don't want anything bad to happen to us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts