Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone play the new game SpiltSecond, im just curious what people think of it. Is it any good?

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
I'm havin' some good fun on it. The best is playing 2-player and having the other person actually there, not online. That way you get to see their reaction when you let them jump ahead and then blow **** up on top of 'em...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha alright cool, thanks for the input. ive been wanting to try it but didnt want to buy it and be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Try the demo, it doesn't give a taste of the other game modes but the basic racing is most of the game anyway. My only complaint is the elite races at the end of every episode - the drivers are way too damn fast. There is no way to keep up with the top 4 racers without blowing them up constantly and if the top 2 get any kind of lead you'll never catch them. A fun game though, nice production value there too.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I didn't like the demo. I felt like I could just hold the gas down and go without braking. If for whatever reason someone got ahead of me, I just triggered an event right away to put them behind me again. It was to easy and boring all at the same time to make me want to go buy the game. Although I did like the graphics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts