Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW... that was a very interesting race...

1. Melandri
2. Capirossi
3. Pedrosa
4. Stoner
5. Hayden

best last 8 laps I've seen this year so far ...

Hayden still leads the championship by 4
1. Hayden
2. Melandri
2. Capirossi

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its camel... thats what it is...

too bad for hopper... man, he was in the mix infront too... sux he had to crash.... i was so hoping he would be on the podium

but dayam... capirossi's move was crazy.. good for him!

melandri ... holy shiyet... this kid can ride too...

i think the moral of this race is... you need good setup and tires - especially not knowing what the weather will be like...

·
Registered
799 Posts
I was crushed when Rossi broke ... for about 17 laps all was right in the world again. The only saving grace is that the circus midget didn't win... my dislike of him grows every week.

Hopper is IMHO the most talented rider after Rossi. Think about this: he is on a HUNK OF CRAP, one that hasn't been competitive EVER, he's giving up a good 20-30 HP and he still has a legitimate chance to win on any given weekend. A damn good chance if it's raining. All that and he JUST turned 23... are you kidding me? He really reminds me of Schwantz... win or crash trying, gotta love 'em.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
KhMeRGuY978 said:
i didnt see the race..but what happened to rossi?! is he seriously cursed this year?
the only members that saw the race are the ones that have the motogp package and were awake to watch the race live i missed it
and so far it has not been posted on the motogp site

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
tried befoe did not like the taste plus my 3 year old kept
me up till 2.00 am little bugger got tons of energy

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
CCSEX122 said:
I was crushed when Rossi broke ... for about 17 laps all was right in the world again. The only saving grace is that the circus midget didn't win... my dislike of him grows every week.

Hopper is IMHO the most talented rider after Rossi. Think about this: he is on a HUNK OF CRAP, one that hasn't been competitive EVER, he's giving up a good 20-30 HP and he still has a legitimate chance to win on any given weekend. A damn good chance if it's raining. All that and he JUST turned 23... are you kidding me? He really reminds me of Schwantz... win or crash trying, gotta love 'em.
I am with you. Rossi was in his normal fashion and taking control and I was thinking things are back to normal, then his bike $hit the bed.

I so badly want to see Hopper on the box. I do not have much feeling of the "midget", I can take him or leave him (talented midget though).

Personally I think Hayden needs to be standing on the top of the box soon before I am a believer (Laguna does NOT count).....good racing that is for sure

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
CCSEX122 said:

Werd. I can't beleive Rossi's luck this season! Those 25 points would have made a huge difference on the standings. It's gonna be a tough road to the top...they better get that bike right!!!

I agree with you on robot face Pedrosa, I was so happy when Melandri and Capirossi passed him. His interviews are so boring; hehe it was funny when the audio track slowed down when he was talking...he sounded even more like a robot.

I was really hoping to see Hopper on the podium this race. Although even befpre the race started I knew he was gonna go down cuz the stupid M0T0GP.COM site bunches all the videos together! As hard as I tried to cover up the thumbnails, I still managed to get a glimpse of Hoppers bike on its side.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Simonster said:
dee bike, sheeesa rheeeethem...eetsa notta so good.
Lol...ROFL. hahaaa, it's hard to have a rheeeethem when the heart really ain't beating.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
mechanical meltdown.... looked electrical, but boy was he in control before that!!! props to hayden he did not sound good in the pre race interviews... it hard to get to work when ya body has the flu pain all over, but he does need to get on the top of the bow again this year soon or the flying drawf will over take him.. careful Big Tuna , every time someone says they dont beleive another racer dies, we are just like tinkerbell after all.... i beleive hayden - ibeleive hahahaha

·
Registered
967 Posts
CCSEX122 said:

I woudln't say he has a legitimate chance to win at all but I think he is doing some crazy things w/ that POS bike.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
hes is riding it way harder than chric vermulin, his front just let go no warning at all, not wot you want at those speeds,pushing that hard....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts